Forum: Ruby Where to download Ruby 1.8.2?

itsme213 (Guest)
I am asking my web host to install Ruby on their Free-BSD server. Where
should I point him for a download?

(I could not find 1.8.2 on ruby-lang, and google did not seem to help
much).

Thanks.
dblack (Guest)
Hi --

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, itsme213 wrote:

> I am asking my web host to install Ruby on their Free-BSD server. Where
> should I point him for a download?
>
> (I could not find 1.8.2 on ruby-lang, and google did not seem to help much).

ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/ruby-1.8.2.tar.gz

David
Timothy H. (Guest)