From: arjun ghosh <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: Apr 26, 2007 5:27 AM
Subject: [RAILS] How to integrate video flash player into the rails app
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid, removed_email_address@domain.invalid,
removed_email_address@domain.invalid, removed_email_address@domain.invalid,
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Hi,
  How to integrate video flash player into the rails app. I have to load
some video to my site and play them using a flash player
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=flash_video_player
. can any point in correct direction.
Also can any give me or point me to a free tutorial on RHTML.

-ciao
AG
Vlad GALU (Guest)

   http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk