Forum: Rails deployment Create a directory path desktop

massinissa mecharek (Guest)
on 2007-04-24 13:04
I my rails application i want to create for each costumer a space
(directory) where he saves their uploaded files

for example a costumer is autehntifies by his destop_id and user_id i
want to create (@desktop_id/user_id) path
????
thanks
if possible also the script to copy a file
massinissa mecharek (Guest)
on 2007-04-24 13:04