Forum: Ruby on Rails restful_auth undefied logged_in?

Guest (Guest)
on 2007-04-20 18:06
Hi there,

I've been using the RESTful Authentication plugin for a long time, and
never had trouble with it. Now though with the latest version and Edge
Rails (rev 6542), I get an (undefined method `logged_in?' for
#<#<Class:0x36d5200>:0x36d51d8>) error when I call the logged_in? method
in authenticated_system from any view. I'm not sure what the deal is.
Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance.
Rick O. (Guest)
On 4/20/07, Guest <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've been using the RESTful Authentication plugin for a long time, and
> never had trouble with it. Now though with the latest version and Edge
> Rails (rev 6542), I get an (undefined method `logged_in?' for
> #<#<Class:0x36d5200>:0x36d51d8>) error when I call the logged_in? method
> in authenticated_system from any view. I'm not sure what the deal is.
> Has anyone run into this before?

That's a controller method.  The restful auth plugin provides access
to the view with the helper_method call.

http://bs.techno-weenie.net/!source/2848/plugins/r...

--
Rick O.
http://lighthouseapp.com