Forum: Radiant CMS Editing the Default Radiant RSS Feed Link

Ben M. (Guest)
I finally have Google Apps running for the domain, I was testing the RSS
feed when I noticed that it defaults to:

http://your-web-site.com/articles/2007/04/15/welco...

Where do I find the file to edit that your-web-site.com to
www.fourwallsandaroof.com.au ?

TIA, Ben.
Josh (Guest)
on 2007-05-04 23:29
Ben M. wrote:
> I finally have Google Apps running for the domain, I was testing the RSS
> feed when I noticed that it defaults to:
>
> http://your-web-site.com/articles/2007/04/15/welco...
>
> Where do I find the file to edit that your-web-site.com to
> www.fourwallsandaroof.com.au ?
>
> TIA, Ben.

Ben, in admin/pages there is a page called RSS Feed, that is it.
Ben M. (Guest)
Thanks Josh,

When I got the solution, I was horrified that I had missed that. Was
trying
for a complex solution, intead of a simple one.