Forum: Ruby GUI Applications with Ruby

nospam2 (Guest)
I intend to develop crossplatform applications (with great usage of
GUI), what frameworks and what IDE are available for Ruby?

Thanks.
blargity (Guest)
On Monday 21 November 2005 18:47, Tony wrote:
> Hi,
> I intend to develop crossplatform applications (with great usage of
> GUI), what frameworks and what IDE are available for Ruby?
>
> Thanks.

QtRuby (includes KDE support called Korundum), Fox, Tk, Gtk, and a bunch
of
others.  If you want pluses/minuses google works great, or feel free to
ask
more specifically.  I wish you the best.
nospam2 (Guest)
Kevin B. wrote:
> QtRuby (includes KDE support called Korundum), Fox, Tk, Gtk, and a bunch of
> others.  If you want pluses/minuses google works great, or feel free to ask
> more specifically.  I wish you the best.

Thank you Kevin, I'll look into them.
dbalmain.ml (Guest)
Hi Tony,
I haven't read this myself but I've liked everything I have read from
the Pragmatic Programmers so you might want to check this out;

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/ctrubyqt...

Cheers,
Dave