Forum: Ruby on Rails how to generate rDoc for a plugin?

john (Guest)

I have a new plugin that I would like to generate the RDoc for.
Is there a command to do this?

Thanks
Scott
Chris Vannoy (Guest)
You should be able to "rake rdoc" inside the plugin's folder, assuming
the
author rdoc'd.

Chris
http://dummied.org/
john (Guest)
on 2007-04-19 17:47
Chris Vannoy wrote:
> You should be able to "rake rdoc" inside the plugin's folder, assuming
> the
> author rdoc'd.
>
> Chris
> http://dummied.org/