Forum: Ruby on Rails how can i found log file of mongrel ?

feng (Guest)
on 2007-04-17 09:02
dear all,

I run a mongrel as my RoR web server.

But if I want to see some log file, ex: error.log,  access.log.

Where can I find them ?

thanks

-feng
chris hulbert (Guest)
on 2007-04-17 09:51
<your rails app>/log/production.log

cheers mate

feng wrote:
> dear all,
>

> I run a mongrel as my RoR web server.
>
> But if I want to see some log file, ex: error.log,  access.log.
>
> Where can I find them ?
>
> thanks
>

> -feng
feng (Guest)
on 2007-04-17 10:11
chris hulbert wrote:
> <your rails app>/log/production.log
>
> cheers mate
>
> feng wrote:
>> dear all,
>>

>> I run a mongrel as my RoR web server.
>>
>> But if I want to see some log file, ex: error.log,  access.log.
>>
>> Where can I find them ?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> -feng

I change my mongrel runtime mode from development to production, and
change database.yml.

now it works !  I see my log in production.log.

Thanks!

-feng