Forum: GNU Radio Bpsk modulation, problem with some functions

df fd (Guest)
Hello im working in digital modulation ( starting  for the most simple
bpsk)
for gnuradio, and I would like how works and what returns
gr_.packed_to_unpacked  and in special gr_chunks_to_symbols_bc becouse i
dont understand the help in Doxigen about it.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 06:45:04PM +0200, df fd wrote:

> Hello im working in digital modulation ( starting  for the most simple
> bpsk) for gnuradio, and I would like how works and what returns
> gr_.packed_to_unpacked  and in special gr_chunks_to_symbols_bc becouse i
> dont understand the help in Doxigen about it.

Your best bet is to take a look at the source code for them.
It's not very complicated...

Eric