Forum: Ruby on Rails MultiLingual option for site with Rails

Arjun (Guest)

I was wondering if there is a plugin or a code snippet, that would
translate the static content [possibly dynamic too] on the website for
the visitors coming from different geographical regions of the world.

In one of my earlier projects, I used the plugin on Joomla [CMS] that
auto translates the content.

Here is the site, the plugin is at the left bottom.

http://www.elixirco.com/

Any help is appreciated.
Philipp S. (Guest)
On Apr 16, 3:22 am, "Arjun" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> In one of my earlier projects, I used the plugin on Joomla [CMS] that
> auto translates the content.

> Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

I actually have no hints for you, but do you think it's a good idea to
present auto translated content to your users?

I tried to read your page auto translated to my native language,
german, and it's absolutely unreadable.

lg philipp schmid
Arjun (Guest)
I just got the hint.