Forum: Ruby on Rails Can Webrick show directory listings like Apache?

(Guest)

I have a subdirectory of the RAILS_ROOT/public/ diretcory.

I can use Webrick to directly serve files from the public
subdirectory:

But I cannot get Webrick to show the directory listing of <mypubdir>.
I get a 'Recognition failed' error.

Any ideas on how to make Webrick show public directoy listings like
Apache?

Thanks,

David
Antonio P. (Guest)
hi,

El Sunday 15 April 2007 17:10:05 removed_email_address@domain.invalid escribió:
> Any ideas on how to make Webrick show public directoy listings like
> Apache?

checkout the the FancyIndexing option in WEBrick::Config

ciao