Forum: Ruby more free books from Apress

pat eyler (Guest)
If you haven't already seen it, the April blogging contest from Apress
and On Ruby is up at:
 http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/04/april-bloggin-...

Head on over, and join the fun.  The winning blog post wins three
free Apress books.
Logan C. (Guest)
On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:25:55AM +0900, pat eyler wrote:
> If you haven't already seen it, the April blogging contest from Apress
> and On Ruby is up at:
> http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/04/april-bloggin-...
>
> Head on over, and join the fun.  The winning blog post wins three
> free Apress books.
*Notes the topic*
This is going to get "interesting".