Forum: Ruby Survey: Slow Computers and Developer Productivity

Behrang S. (Guest)

I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
thankful if you participate in the survey.

Thanks in advance,
Behrang

--

Behrang S.
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:07:30AM +0900, Behrang S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
> Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
> computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
> companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
> experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
> thankful if you participate in the survey.

Is there a URL for this survey?
Chad P. (Guest)
On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 07:36:17AM +0900, Chad P. wrote:
> Is there a URL for this survey?
Sorry, I didn't notice the follow-up with the URL included before I
responded.  Ignore this.