Forum: Ruby My Blog

Ali Y (Guest)
Hi all I just wanted to share my personal weblog in which I will be
offering
my ruby programs in the future,

http://gon1.blogspot.com

you can bookmark it as it has RSS feeds.

thanks
Phillip G. (Guest)
Ali Y wrote:
> Hi all I just wanted to share my personal weblog in which I will be
> offering
> my ruby programs in the future,

Why not create a Rubyforge project?

> http://gon1.blogspot.com
>
> you can bookmark it as it has RSS feeds.

Does that mean, I cannot bookmark it, if I don't use RSS? ;P

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan.110mb.com/

Rule of Open-Source Programming #9:

Give me refactoring or give me death!
Ali Y (Guest)
I'll do that when things start working, and RSS is better because you
can
see the headline of the posts.

thank you.