Forum: Ruby JRuby article

Mark V. (Guest)
If you're interested in JRuby, I wrote an article on it recently. You
can see it at http://www.ociweb.com/jnb/jnbApr2007.html. I announced
this on the JRuby list last week. A slightly cleaned up version was
released today.

Feedback is welcomed!
Stephane W. (Guest)
Mark V. wrote:
> If you're interested in JRuby, I wrote an article on it recently. You
> can see it at http://www.ociweb.com/jnb/jnbApr2007.html. I announced
> this on the JRuby list last week. A slightly cleaned up version was
> released today.
>
> Feedback is welcomed!

Thanks for your article,

Best regards,