Forum: Ruby loop?

Ali Y (Guest)
hi how can I make a loop, to make the program run foreve
r'?
James G. (Guest)
On Apr 11, 2007, at 3:08 PM, Ali Y wrote:

> hi how can I make a loop, to make the program run foreve
> r'?

loop do
   # ...
end

Hope that helps.

James Edward G. II
Ali Y (Guest)
Thank you.
Ali Y (Guest)
hey but this doesnt work with ruby2exe script.. :S
Macario O. (Guest)
on 2008-11-12 10:09
Ali Y wrote:
> hey but this doesnt work with ruby2exe script.. :S

But how do you limit the amout of cpu it uses?