Forum: Ruby on Rails uploading a folder ?

Lalala L. (Guest)
on 2007-04-10 20:26
Hi everyone,
Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
uploading each file separately ?

Thank you
Alex W. (Guest)
on 2007-04-11 00:47
Lalala L. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
> uploading each file separately ?
>
> Thank you

The web browser wont let you.  Your best option is to support uploading
of zip files which you can process with the rubyzip gem.
Lalala L. (Guest)
on 2007-04-12 05:18
Alex W. wrote:
> Lalala L. wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
>> uploading each file separately ?
>>
>> Thank you
>
> The web browser wont let you.  Your best option is to support uploading
> of zip files which you can process with the rubyzip gem.

Thank you, I will give that a try