Forum: Rails deployment Need substitute of mechanize rubygem

Andy P. (Guest)
on 2007-04-10 10:35
Hello friends
  could you please let me known if there is any substitute of mechanize
or similar to the mechanize which is used for website interaction..

Thanks...
Rob S. (Guest)
On 4/10/07, Abhishek S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hello friends
>   could you please let me known if there is any substitute of mechanize
> or similar to the mechanize which is used for website interaction..
>
> Thanks...

This list is for discussion of Rails *deployment*, not general Ruby or
Rails discussion.  Please try ruby-talk or a similiar, more general
list: http://www2.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104.html.

thanks,
Rob