Forum: GNU Radio Basic RX daughterboard: DC bias

Chris S. (Guest)

When I run the basic RX daughterboard with no input cable attached,
usrp_fft reports a signal at 0 Hz (which I assume to be some kind of DC
bias created within the USRP or daughterboard).  How can I remove this?

Thanks,

Chris
Matt E. (Guest)
Chris S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I run the basic RX daughterboard with no input cable attached,
> usrp_fft reports a signal at 0 Hz (which I assume to be some kind of
> DC bias created within the USRP or daughterboard).  How can I remove
> this?

Take a long term average of the signal and subtract it from the signal.

Matt