Forum: Ruby on Rails Is the mailing list still receiving messages?

Daniel B. (Guest)
Hi all,

I haven't received any emails from removed_email_address@domain.invalid
for a few hours now. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I hope they haven't started blocking it at work....

Thanks,

Dan
Daniel B. (Guest)
On Apr 5, 10:34 am, "Daniel B." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't received any emails from removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> for a few hours now. Is anyone else experiencing this?
>
> I hope they haven't started blocking it at work....

Hm, seems ok now. Disregard.

Dan