Forum: Ruby on Rails recommended application as example

Gaspard B. (Guest)
on 2007-04-05 14:40
Hi !

I am refactoring a big project (rails 1.1) and would like to see some
inspiration from a well designed rails application using REST (rails
1.2).

Many thanks for any recommendations.

Gaspard
Gaspard B. (Guest)
on 2007-04-05 15:59
Anyone knows any open source rails restful application ?

Mephisto is not.

Typo is not.

Anything ?
Tom T. (Guest)
On 5 Apr, 12:59, Gaspard B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Anything ?

>From memory Beast is:

http://beast.caboo.se/
Gaspard B. (Guest)
on 2007-04-05 18:08
Tom T. wrote:
> On 5 Apr, 12:59, Gaspard B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> wrote:
>> Anything ?
>
>>From memory Beast is:
>
> http://beast.caboo.se/

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for: a real life REST example.