Forum: Radiant CMS Future Development of Mental Radiant

Benjamin M. (Guest)
Just wanted to ask, how long will Mental continue to be developed before
it
is extended sufficiently to require a complete new SVN checkout or
version
release (ie 7.0)? I am trying to decide whether to continually update
(say
once per week my Mental Radiant) or freeze it?

Cheers, Ben.
John W. Long (Guest)
Benjamin M. wrote:
> Just wanted to ask, how long will Mental continue to be developed before it
> is extended sufficiently to require a complete new SVN checkout or version
> release (ie 7.0)? I am trying to decide whether to continually update (say
> once per week my Mental Radiant) or freeze it?

I'd really like officially release 0.6 soon. We have a few more items to
work on before it's ready for public consumption, but I'm afraid that
work, taxes, and a stomach virus are keeping me pretty busy right now.

I don't anticipate any major changes between now and the official
release. So you are probably fine running on edge as long as you keep an
eye on the change logs.

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

If there's anything I can do to help with Mental (especially related
to the fate of Facets)... Please let me know

Jacob