Forum: GNU Radio connect multiple streams

Vincenzo P. (Guest)
hi list,

could anyone send me a link for me to see the right syntax that should
be used in python to connect a block with N output streams to one with N
input streams?

is it just a connect(a,b) ?

thanks

vincenzo
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 06:47:30PM +0200, Vincenzo P. wrote:
> vincenzo
for i in range(N):
    fg.connect((a, i), (b, i))

Eric
Vincenzo P. (Guest)
thanks josh, thanks eric, it works fine and easy.

is this guess about the behaviour of gr.streams_to_stream correct?

N streams of 1 item each get interleaved into a single stream of N items
according to this pattern:

(item from stream0) (item from stream2) ..... (item from streamN)
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 01:37:07AM +0200, Vincenzo P. wrote:
> thanks josh, thanks eric, it works fine and easy.
>
> is this guess about the behaviour of gr.streams_to_stream correct?
>
> N streams of 1 item each get interleaved into a single stream of N items
> according to this pattern:
>
> (item from stream0) (item from stream2) ..... (item from streamN)

That's correct.

Eric