Forum: Ruby on Rails Daily Kos cancels Rails redesign

Jeff C. (Guest)
on 2007-04-01 22:58
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/4/1/125353/2269

Obviously they can decide how they like whether it's worth the effort to
redesign their backend completely or use an existing platform, but...

"Ruby-based platforms were tossed out because the fact that integers are
objects, not primitives, just seemed weird."

...?

Jeff
Jeff C. (Guest)
on 2007-04-01 22:59
Jeff C.man wrote:

> http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/4/1/125353/2269
>
> Obviously they can decide how they like whether it's worth the effort to
> redesign their backend completely or use an existing platform, but...
>
> "Ruby-based platforms were tossed out because the fact that integers are
> objects, not primitives, just seemed weird."
>
> ...?
>
> Jeff

(Also--check the date this was posted on.)

Jeff