Forum: Ruby Extended deadline for RailsConf Europe proposals!

David A. Black (Guest)
Hello all --

The deadline for proposing talks for RailsConf Europe has been
extended to APRIL 19.  There was some confusion about what the
deadline was originally... but this is an extension of at least a
week, whatever you might have thought the original deadline was :-)

RailsConf Europe will be held in Berlin, September 17-19, 2007.  As
many of you know, last year's RailsConf Europe was a truly great
conference, and we're looking forward to continuing the tradition!

The conference is a co-production of O'Reilly and Ruby Central.

Please see http://www.railsconfeurope.com for more conference
information and proposal instructions, and let me know if you have
questions.

And even if you don't submit a proposal, have a look at the conference
info and think about attending!

David Black
Program Chair
RailsConf Europe 2007
Eleanor McHugh (Guest)
On 1 Apr 2007, at 17:22, David A. Black wrote:
> The deadline for proposing talks for RailsConf Europe has been
> extended to APRIL 19.  There was some confusion about what the
> deadline was originally... but this is an extension of at least a
> week, whatever you might have thought the original deadline was :-)

Thank goodness for that! I thought we'd missed our chance to get a
proposal in.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
----
Nshbrown N. (Guest)
Hey David,

May seem controversial being who I am, but I really am curious if you
guys cover any of the costs if a talk is selected?

Would make the decision to submit a proposal much easier if the hotel
and/or the flight was covered. Haven't been to Europe yet, and this
would be a wonderful opportunity!

Nathaniel.

--
Nathaniel Steven Henry Brown