What do you guys use?

http://zachinglis.com/2007/coding/rails-hosting/
Nick S. (Guest)
on 2007-04-01 11:37
Hi Zach,

I recommend evaluating (mt) GS with some of the other hosting options at
http://www.railshostinginfo.com.

Kind regards,

Nick
Jeff B. (Guest)
On 3/31/07, Zach I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Is (mt) GS enough for big applications?
>
> What do you guys use?
>
> http://zachinglis.com/2007/coding/rails-hosting/

If you want consistent performance then I'd go with a VPS or dedicated
box.
I have a VPS with slicehost and I would highly recommend it. Great
performance, great uptime, I have had no issues what so ever. They have
four
prebuilt OS's that you can choose from and be up an running in no time.
went with Gentoo since I like to build from scratch.

http://www.slicehost.com/

Blessings,

Jeff