Forum: Ruby on Rails Obscenity Filter plugin?

SMJ (Guest)
Has anyone built anything along these lines?  Something to keep people
from adding naughty tags or comments?
Philip H. (Guest)
> Has anyone built anything along these lines?  Something to keep people
> from adding naughty tags or comments?

http://locusfoc.us/2007/2/13/name-nanny-plugin
SMJ (Guest)
Thanks Philip, exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.
Jeff P. (Guest)
on 2007-03-30 06:18
Philip H. wrote:
>> Has anyone built anything along these lines?  Something to keep people
>> from adding naughty tags or comments?
>
> http://locusfoc.us/2007/2/13/name-nanny-plugin

What the bleep took you so long.  I've been smurfing waiting for this
bleeping forever!

thanks,
jp