Forum: Ruby running ruby

Praveen P. (Guest)
on 2007-03-29 14:28
hi,

   i am a student learning ruby. Is it possible to run ruby on all os
platforms?
and how can i save a ruby output in a separate file by which i can go
through it later

         thanks for spending time in reading this..
Harry H. (Guest)
On 3/29/07, Praveen P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>    i am a student learning ruby. Is it possible to run ruby on all os
> platforms?

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/about/

It works on many types of UNIX, Mac OS X, Windows, DOS, BeOS, OS/2, etc.

Harry

--

http://www.kakueki.com/ruby/list.html
Japanese Ruby List Subjects in English
>    i am a student learning ruby. Is it possible to run ruby on all os
> platforms?
yes
> and how can i save a ruby output in a separate file by which i can go
> through it later
ruby script.rb > outputfile.txt