Forum: Radiant CMS Extensions registry somewhere?

Walter D. (Guest)
Is there a list somewhere of various Mental extensions? I found a few
referenced in the blog, but I am hoping there is a Wiki page somewhere
that is added to by the contributors as they are made.

Thanks in advance,

Walter
John W. Long (Guest)

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/Extensions

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com
On Mar 27, 2007, at 14:57, John W. Long wrote:
> Walter Lee D. wrote:
>> Is there a list somewhere of various Mental extensions? I found a few
>> referenced in the blog, but I am hoping there is a Wiki page
>> somewhere
>> that is added to by the contributors as they are made.
>
> http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/Extensions

On that note, I would very much appreciate any how-to information for
extensions that experienced extension developers might have. Would
anyone mind doing a brain dump of their experience with extension
development on the wiki?

-Jim
Sean C. (Guest)
I'm giving a presentation tonight at our local Ruby group about
building extensions for Radiant.  I'll announce the location of the
prez after I've given it.  It uses S5, so it'll be viewable in any
modern browser.

Sean
Walter D. (Guest)
On Mar 27, 2007, at 3:10 PM, Jim G. wrote:

> extensions that experienced extension developers might have. Would
> anyone mind doing a brain dump of their experience with extension
> development on the wiki?

I'd like to add on to this request -- there's a list of things under
private releases, but there's little or no indication what these
extensions do. Can any of the authors (or those who have tried them)
step up and add a little blurb about their use and usability?

Thanks again!

Walter
Jim G. (Guest)
Great. Thanks in advance.
Good luck with the presentation.
Sean C. (Guest)
FYI, my presentation (slides only) is now available, video of it soon
on YouTube.

http://seancribbs.com/tech/2007/03/28/presentation-success

Sean
David P. (Guest)
on 2007-03-28 21:13
Sean C. wrote:
> FYI, my presentation (slides only) is now available, video of it soon
> on YouTube.
>
> http://seancribbs.com/tech/2007/03/28/presentation-success
>
> Sean

Thanks for posting this. Please let us know when the video goes up.

Your work in the Radiant community is making my life easier and Radiant
more enjoyable to work with. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels
this way.