Forum: GNU Radio expected unqualified-id before '[' token

Vincenzo P. (Guest)
hi everybody,

sorry for bothering, but I haven't managed to solve this:

whenever i try to declare an array of any kind I get this:

 expected unqualified-id before '[' token

as an error message which prevents me from compiling my block
is this known already?

best regards

vincenzo
Eric B. (Guest)
On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 11:03:40PM +0200, Vincenzo P. wrote:
> as an error message which prevents me from compiling my block
> is this known already?
>
> best regards
>
> vincenzo

This is not a known problem, and is most likely some kind of syntax
error in your code.  You're not giving us much to work with...

Eric