From: Gustav P. [email protected]
To: ruby-talk ML [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 3:41:12 PM
Subject: Re: Prcoessing outoput from tail

Phy P. wrote:

Now that’s room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

Check out the file-tail gem:

http://file-tail.rubyforge.org/

Cheery-o,
Gustav P.

Phy P. wrote:

TIA!
Phy

Great! Looks like that works fine. I haven’t used the file-tail gem,
just remember having seen it somewhere a while ago, so I can’t give you
much feedback on it. You mention making the code ‘thread-able’…what do
you mean exactly?

Gustav