Forum: Ruby on Rails member login plugins?

josh (Guest)

I am just about to develop a new app using rails 1.2 and was wondering
what are the best plugins for member accounts and role based
authenticaton.

In the past I have used acts as authenticated but just just wondering if
there are any improved ones around now?

Cheers,
Josh
Dave C. (Guest)
on 2007-03-25 06:58
josh wrote:
> In the past I have used acts as authenticated but just just wondering if
> there are any improved ones around now?

There's the rest version of acts_as_authenticated:
http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/rest...