Forum: Ruby on Rails Can anyone see what is wrong with this code?

RJ (Guest)
on 2007-03-23 17:17
Using find by sql to get some results. The error is:

wrong number of arguments (0 for 1)
#{RAILS_ROOT}/app/models/result.rb:24:in `find_by_sql'

def self.get_tests_run(project)
    @project = Project.find(project)
    @builds = []
    @results = []
    @project.testsuite.each do |testsuite|
      testsuite.build.each do | build|
       @builds << build.id
    now = Date.today
    count = 7
    7.times do
    @results << Result.find_by_sql["SELECT count(distinct(tcid)) FROM
results WHERE build_id in (?) and daterun <= ?", @builds,
Date.new(now.year,now.month,now.day - count) ]
      count -= 1
    end
    @results
  end

I cannot see what is wrong with that find_by_sql statement.

thanks

RJ
Steve R. (Guest)
Missing parentheses around the argument. You have square brackets for
the SQL
parameter substitution but no () for the argument list.