Forum: Ruby [ANN] Israel.rb is brought into existence!

Adam F. (Guest)
on 2007-03-21 22:20
I am pleased to announce that the Israeli Ruby Brigade has been
unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.

We're having our first meetup in two weeks.

Further details about the meetup, and everything Ruby in Israel, can be
found at our Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/israelrb

And you can subscribe here:

http://groups.google.com/group/israelrb/subscribe

May the Red force be with us,
Adam
SonOfLilit (Guest)
Hell yeah!
Trans (Guest)
On Mar 21, 4:20 pm, Adam F. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> And you can subscribe here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/israelrb/subscribe
>
> May the Red force be with us,
> Adam

I'm curious. Are there any Ruby programmers in Palestine?

T.
SonOfLilit (Guest)
Interesting thought.

Probably not.

Not many computers there AFAIK and only one of really many hackers
finds ruby so what are the chances...

If there are, I'd happily discuss ruby with them - hackers are
reasonable and non-bloodthirsty people usually...