Forum: Ruby Ruby Developers Needed - Fantastic Opportunity - London

Rishi P. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 16:14
I am currently recruiting for a very good client of mine based in
Central London.

I am looking for Ruby Developers from all backgrounds and levels of
experience (graduates and juniors to Seniors and Team Lead). Any
experience in Java / J2EE would be very beneficial also.

Salary is dependant on experience.

If you are interested then please do send an up to date CV to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
pat eyler (Guest)
Rishi,

On 3/20/07, Rishi P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I am currently recruiting for a very good client of mine based in
> Central London.

While I don't think anyone will object to an occasional posting for
Ruby jobs here, there are some things you can do to improve your
chances of finding the right person (and decrease the chances of
incurring the wrath of the list police):
 *  unless the job is open to remote workers, post on a geographically
appropriate list (like the London Ruby U. Group mailing list)
 *  take part in the community instead of just tossing things over the
fence like this
 *  provide more detail --
  what kind of Ruby folk are you looking for, is this Rails work or
something else?
  is this a company that's already doing Ruby work or are they
just getting their feet wet?
  etc.
Rishi P. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 17:01
Sorry Guys, a bit new to this - my apologies.

I hope all are doing well.

My London based CLient are already using Java / J2ee and Ruby on Rails
and looking for a similar skill set in developers they look to take on.

If any one does have an interest please do get in touch.

Again apologise for the direct approach.

Regards
Rishi