Forum: Ruby on Rails Ferret - Segmentation fault

stemey (Guest)

I tried to use the stem_filter and consistently get segmentation
faults when creating the index. I use ferret 0.11.3. Is there any
cure?

Thanks,
Stefan
David B. (Guest)
On 3/20/07, stemey <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to use the stem_filter and consistently get segmentation
> faults when creating the index. I use ferret 0.11.3. Is there any
> cure?

Hi Stefan,

If you can reproduce the problem in a small unit test I'll release a
fix for it straight away.

Cheers,
Dave

--