Forum: Ruby on Rails Search function

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Hasana H. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 09:43
How to do the searching in ruby..

Example:

 Search data from the database.
Jamal S. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 15:37
Hasana H. wrote:
> How to do the searching in ruby..
>
> Example:
>
>  Search data from the database.


Ruby or Ruby on Rails framework?
Hasana H. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 17:10
Jamal S. wrote:
> Hasana H. wrote:
>> How to do the searching in ruby..
>>
>> Example:
>>
>>  Search data from the database.
>
>
> Ruby or Ruby on Rails framework?

Ruby on Rails..
Jamal S. (Guest)
on 2007-03-20 17:33
Hasana H. wrote:
> Jamal S. wrote:
>> Hasana H. wrote:
>>> How to do the searching in ruby..
>>>
>>> Example:
>>>
>>>  Search data from the database.
>>
>>
>> Ruby or Ruby on Rails framework?
>
> Ruby on Rails..

You wouldn't find anyone helping you if you don't try yourself, did you
read anything about RoR before you start question people here :) ?
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.