Forum: Ruby on_event_with_outargs

Tim U. (Guest)
Does anybody know of any good examples of how to use
on_event_with_outargs?  The ruby doc is sparse to say the least.
Austin Z. (Guest)
On 3/20/07, Tim U. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Does anybody know of any good examples of how to use
> on_event_with_outargs?  The ruby doc is sparse to say the least.

More context would be useful; for example, I had no clue that it's
actually WIN32OLE#on_event_with_outargs.

Here's what I found from Google.

-austin
Tim U. (Guest)

> More context would be useful; for example, I had no clue that it's
> actually WIN32OLE#on_event_with_outargs.
>
> Here's what I found from Google.
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/...

Sorry I guess I should have been more explicit. Yes I saw that post.
Amazingly enough it's the only thing out on the internet that provides
an example of how to use it. I was hoping for some documentation
someplace.