Forum: Ruby RAWUW

kentaromiura kentaromiura (Guest)
Hello, I am new to this ML, so Yoroshiku onegai shimasu (please, be kind
me) ^_^;;

Sorry for my english but I'm Italian, so..

I wrote an article and it would be great if someone could take a look at
it..
so here the link:
http://kentaromiura.dyndns.tv/rawuw.htm

Have a good Read!
Eleanor McHugh (Guest)
On 20 Mar 2007, at 00:00, kentaromiura kentaromiura wrote:
> I wrote an article and it would be great if someone could take a
> look at
> it..
> so here the link:
> http://kentaromiura.dyndns.tv/rawuw.htm