Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] DOM Popup Kit

Stuart R. (Guest)
on 2007-03-16 01:49
DOM Popup is a lightweight general purpose JavaScript DOM element
popup class.

This single class can create tooltips, dropdown menus, modal and
non-modal popup elements.  Popups can be draggable and have auto-close
or click-to-close functionality. Scriptaculous effects can be applied
when opening and closing popups.

Also included are examples showing how to use DOM Popups with Rails to
create record popups and modal forms (AJAX and non-AJAX).

Documentation and downloads here:

  http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup.html

Or go straight to the demo page:

  http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup_demo.html

Cheers, Stuart
--
Stuart R.
Michael W. (Guest)
Stuart R. wrote:

> Documentation and downloads here:
>
>   http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup.html
>
> Or go straight to the demo page:
>
>   http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup_demo.html
>

> Cheers, Stuart

Excellent work! What license is this code released under?

--
Michael W.
Nelson H. (Guest)

Thanks,
Nelson

[1] http://blazingrails.basedex.com/index/8

[2]
http://blazingrails.basedex.com/index/8?context=4&...

[3]
http://blazingrails.basedex.com/index/8?context=4&...
Stuart R. (Guest)
on 2007-03-18 06:00
Michael W. wrote:
> Stuart R. wrote:
>>
>> Documentation and downloads here:
>>
>>   http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup.html
>>
>> Or go straight to the demo page:
>>
>>   http://www.methods.co.nz/popup/popup_demo.html
>>

>> Cheers, Stuart
>
> Excellent work! What license is this code released under?

MIT license, same as Rails.