Mouse click with win32api

Hi,
I would like to write a script like this:

mouse.move_cursor_to( x, y )
mouse.click_left_button()

I have read that I can use AutoIt, but that the program has to have an
ole interface for it to be possible. That autoit doesn’t really move the
mouse cursor, but rather tells the program to click a certain
coordinate.

Is it possible to do this using win32api instead of autoIt, or is there
another neat way of acheive it?

Regards
Emil

Emil S. wrote:

Hi,
I would like to write a script like this:

mouse.move_cursor_to( x, y )
mouse.click_left_button()

I have read that I can use AutoIt, but that the program has to have an
ole interface for it to be possible. That autoit doesn’t really move the
mouse cursor, but rather tells the program to click a certain
coordinate.

Is it possible to do this using win32api instead of autoIt, or is there
another neat way of acheive it?

Regards
Emil

Sorry, I was to fast to create a post.
AutoIt seems to do the trick for me:

gem install watir
regsvr32 C:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\watir-1.4.1\watir\AutoItX3.dll
irb
require ‘rubygems’
require ‘win32ole’
a = WIN32OLE.new(“AutoItX3.Control”)