Forum: Radiant CMS mongrel and radiant

Fabrizio T. (Guest)
Hi
Everybody,
I'm a newbie of Radiant. I' ve developed a simple application
and now I'd like to deploy it on my windows server.
I've installed APACHE
2.2, MONGREL, MONGREL_SERVICE as the book "Agile web development with
rails"
suggests.
Unfortunately I  haven't any
success.
When I try to create a mongrel service running
this command:
>mongrel_rails service::install -e production -p 4000 -c
d:\ProveRails\radiant06

I  receive this error

!!! The path
you specified isn't a valid Rails application.
service::install reported an
error. Use mongrel_rails service::install -h to get help.

If I start mongrel with the command:
>mongrel_rails start -e production -p 4001 -c d:\ProveRails\radiant06
it's work normally.

Can you help
me?
Is this a  right way to deploy Radiant
application?
Do you have any suggestion  about how can I
simply deploy my Radiant application?

Thank's everyboby
Taddei Fabrizio

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 09:50 +0000, Fabrizio T. wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
> I'm a newbie of Radiant. I' ve developed a simple application and now
> I'd like to deploy it on my windows server.
> I've installed APACHE 2.2, MONGREL, MONGREL_SERVICE as the book "Agile
> web development with rails" suggests.
> Unfortunately I  haven't any success.
> When I try to create a mongrel service running this command:
> >mongrel_rails service::install -e production -p 4000 -c d:\ProveRails
> \radiant06

try cd d:\ProveRails\radiant06

mongrel_rails service::install -N radiant -p 4000 -e production

mongrel_rails service::start -N radiant

:)
Luca N. (Guest)
on 2007-07-25 17:42
Hi!

I have the same error message: I tryed to run service::install from the
directory as written in the reply but I get the same error message
again! And tryed with two different radiant applications too!

Maybe it's because the structure of the app folder in a radiant app is
different from the one of a standard rails app??

Please need help!
Mariano Viola (Guest)

add the "app" folder to the tree of your radiant site, it work fine for
me.
Good luck!

Mariano

On 7/25/07, Luca N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: