Forum: Ruby Debian sarge error while install rails 1.2.2 via gem

Artit S. (Guest)
I found errors while I tried to upgrade rails from 1.1.6 to 1.2.2 by
using
gem , these only happen in actionpack.

Installing ri documentation for actionpack-1.13.2...

lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1061:30: ':' not followed by identified
or
operator

lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1065:39: ':' not followed by identified
or
operator

Installing RDoc documentation for actionpack-1.13.2...

lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1061:30: ':' not followed by identified
or
operator

lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1065:39: ':' not followed by identified
or
operator

So it is effect to rails application or not, and how can i solve this
problem?

Thank You

--
Artit S.

http://www.rubybox.net (Thai Language)
Brian C. (Guest)
On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 02:13:35AM +0900, Artit S. wrote:

> So it is effect to rails application or not, and how can i solve this
> problem?

You can ignore these. RDoc is a program which reads the source code and
extracts comments to turn them into browsable documentation. However it
doesn't have a full understanding of the Ruby language, so sometimes
there
are bits of code which it can't understand.