Forum: Ruby problem of execution

Aida (Guest)
on 2007-03-13 01:24
Hi.

I work with Ruby in Windows, i execute my programes in FreeRIDE. I have
a problem when my program contains a bug the window freeRIDE closed
alone and i don t see the error message.

Thank you for your help.
KDr2 (Guest)
Aida <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

Just execute your programes in the command line window(start->run->cmd)

--
http://kdr2.net

                                               ------yours Killy Draw
Aida C. (Guest)
on 2007-03-13 15:22
KDr2 wrote:
> Aida <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:
>
> Just execute your programes in the command line window(start->run->cmd)
>

> --
> http://kdr2.net
>
>                                                ------yours Killy Draw

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

But how can i do to execute my program in the commad line window?

Have a good day.

Aida.
Aida C. (Guest)
on 2007-03-13 15:37
Ok, i found it. Now i execute my program in SciTE window and i see the
errors messages.

Thank you.