Forum: Ruby CORRECTION (Re: Phoenix Ruby Users Group March Meeting)

James B. (Guest)
James B. wrote:

 > What: Phoenix Ruby U. Group
 > When: March 13, 2007, 6:15 PM

That is a lie.

In fact, the meeting is today, Monday, March 12, at 6:15pm.

(I would blame my error on the new shift to DST, but, being in Arizona,
that isn't an issue.)

Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month.

The remaining information in the first post is probably correct.

--
James B.

"I have the uncomfortable feeling that others are making a religion
out of it, as if the conceptual problems of programming could be
solved by a single trick, by a simple form of coding discipline!"
  - Edsger Dijkstra