Forum: GNU Radio aux_adc inputs

Marcus L. (Guest)
For a DBS_RX d'board, what AUX_ADC inputs are available, and how do I
read them from python?

I want to read a temperature sensor about once per second, and use it to
calculate gain compensation
  adjustments for total-power radiometry data.
Matt E. (Guest)
Marcus L. wrote:
> For a DBS_RX d'board, what AUX_ADC inputs are available, and how do I
> read them from python?
>
> I want to read a temperature sensor about once per second, and use it
> to calculate gain compensation
>  adjustments for total-power radiometry data.

Neither of the 2 inputs is used by the DBSRX itself, so they would both
be available.  They don't come out to pins, though.  You'd probably be
better off using a BasicTX or BasicRX on one of the unoccupied slots.

Matt