Forum: Ruby on Rails RadRail and Aptana

Pepe S. (Guest)
on 2007-03-10 15:48
I read that RadRais is going to be moved to Aptana.

What is Apatana exactly? who is using it?
Ben M. (Guest)
Pepe S. (Guest)
on 2007-03-10 21:22
dysinger (Guest)
It's available here http://www.aptana.com/
but next time you might try here http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

On Mar 10, 3:48 am, Jose P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Pauliephonic (Guest)
on 2007-05-01 00:25
dysinger wrote:
> It's available here http://www.aptana.com/
> but next time you might try here http://www.justf**kinggoogleit.com/
>
> On Mar 10, 3:48 am, Jose P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Just installed Eclipse with Aptana and Radrails(v 0.8) plugins

Wow!

CSS autocompletion (i find this very useful), Ruby syntax hi-lighting
and clever ruby code completion from your models etc.

Outstanding, I strongly recommend giving it a whirl.

Paulie