Forum: Radiant CMS vim plugin

Raphael B. (Guest)

I've played with vim's features, including its ruby scripting
capabilities, and got a little proof of concept running to edit
Radiant pages, layouts, snippets directly from vim. It's currently in
a pre-alpha, really proof of concept stage, but I could use help and
suggestions to develop it further.

Currently you can open and write already existing content. For example

:edit radiant/pages/Home\ Page/First\ Post/body

will let you edit the body part of the First Post, which is located
under the Home Page.
One problem I need to fix is that newlines are displayed as ^@. Anyone
know how I can correct that? (I posted a question on the vim mailing
list, waiting for an answer)

If you want to give it a try, more info and download available at
http://www.raphinou.com/vim-radiant

Raph

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org
> :edit radiant/pages/Home\ Page/First\ Post/body
> Raph
>
> --
> Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
> Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org

Suh-weet!

Farrel
Sean C. (Guest)
Does this a local Radiant instance or a remote one via the web?  Either
way, very interesting work.

Sean
Mislav M. (Guest)
Why is it using titles? Why not slugs?