Forum: Ruby Which memcache client?

Brian C. (Guest)
There seem to be two memcache client libraries for ruby:

1. Ruby-MemCache
http://www.deveiate.org/projects/RMemCache/
(referenced from RAA. Depends on IO-Reactor)

2. memcache-client
http://dev.robotcoop.com/Libraries/
hosted at http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb
(not visible at RAA)

Anyone got any information as to which is preferable?

Thanks,

Brian.
Philip H. (Guest)
> 1. Ruby-MemCache
> http://www.deveiate.org/projects/RMemCache/
> (referenced from RAA. Depends on IO-Reactor)
>
> 2. memcache-client
> http://dev.robotcoop.com/Libraries/
> hosted at http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb
> (not visible at RAA)
>
> Anyone got any information as to which is preferable?

memcache-client

-philip