Forum: Rails-ES Cannot run rails aplication

Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe (Guest)
Hi list, i got a problem, i want to start my rails aplication, but i
can't
because i got this message in the browser We're sorry, but something
went
wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
shortly.i searched in google and didn't find much information and also
look
my logs, but i can not solve the problem. Please do you have any help.
Thanks.
Xavier N. (Guest)
On Mar 9, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe wrote:

> Hi list, i got a problem, i want to start my rails aplication, but
> i can't because i got this message in the browser We're sorry, but
> something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and
> we'll take a look at it shortly.i searched in google and didn't
> find much information and also look my logs, but i can not solve
> the problem. Please do you have any help. Thanks.

You need to check the console were the server was launched, and log/
development.log (most likely). Do you see anything suspicious there?

-- fxn

PS: Note that ror-es is a mailing list whose main language is
Spanish. In the international mailing list the main language is
English. Please consider joining http://groups.google.ca/group/
rubyonrails-talk.
Chen F. (Guest)
on 2007-10-11 12:42
Xavier N. wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe wrote:
>
>> Hi list, i got a problem, i want to start my rails aplication, but
>> i can't because i got this message in the browser We're sorry, but
>> something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and
>> we'll take a look at it shortly.i searched in google and didn't
>> find much information and also look my logs, but i can not solve
>> the problem. Please do you have any help. Thanks.
>
> You need to check the console were the server was launched, and log/
> development.log (most likely). Do you see anything suspicious there?
>
> -- fxn
>
> PS: Note that ror-es is a mailing list whose main language is
> Spanish. In the international mailing list the main language is
> English. Please consider joining http://groups.google.ca/group/
> rubyonrails-talk.

if the ApplicationController has something error then the problem
occures.
so check the file first